As the summer is winding down and the leaves begin to change colors, the Team Administration is beginning preparations for 2014. We hope to accomplish several things in the upcoming year while improving the overall offering for team members.
- We hope to have our team kit order entered much earlier in 2014 enabling all of us to enjoy riding in our new kits by spring.
- Among many other things, we are grateful for our excellent sponsors. We are confident to secure their support for the upcoming season.
- In addition to their support, WE ARE OPENING THE SPONSORSHIP WINDOW TO ALL TEAM MEMBERS. This is a new approach for us, but we assume that it will offer greater opportunities for current and future members to participate and benefit directly through the team.
- Local advertisement; sponsors are included in the graphic and design of our team kit.
- Marketing efforts in a variety of Social Media and team communications.
- Direct contact to interested parties associated with the team.
- Recognition in a variety of cycling events.
- Supporting and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
If you are interested in sponsoring and supporting the team for 2014, please email Adam Crayk for complete details at: ACrayk@stowellandcrayk.com
Again, we want to extend our sincere appreciation and gratitude to our current sponsors for their support and generous contributions. Without them, the team would not be the same! We encourage everyone to support our sponsors!